The Brown book

brunbok_08

I finally added another sketchbook to the sketchbook page – the Brown book, covering the period from September 2006 to April 2007. Hope you enjoy flipping through it!

17 Responses to “The Brown book”

1. Yevgenia says:

It is a beauty and I really enjoyed looking at your drawings. I wish I could zoom in once in a while.

2. nancy t says:

I loved flipping thru your sketch book! It’s not only interesting, but beautiful! Thanks for sharing. nancy

3. Wendy says:

What a great way to pull it all together.

4. Sandra says:

What a beautiful collection! Thank you for sharing this special work of art.

5. iHanna says:

Tack för titten, fin brun bok och det syns att “handleden lossnat” och blivit lös och ledig ganska ofta i den! :-)

6. I not only enjoyed looking through your journal like this but also picked up a few points of learning how to sketch better. Thankyou.

7. vickylw says:

Wonderfully inspiring! Thank you for sharing this!

8. delph says:

I’m awed – I think I’m in love with your drawings! Thank you for this, it’s a real treat.
    And while I’m here, wanted to say that your Rome drawings are absolutely fantastic!

9. I was inspired by the apple you painted in your Brown Journal and tried painting one of my own. You can see it here if you’d like.

10. Dan Kent says:

Ah, to create such a book! Wonderful!

11. Jules says:

Ho Ho Nina!! I was just going through my rss feeds for the day and came across this and thought to myself “Hmmm…that looks just like a ‘Nina J’ drawing” – and then I laughed when I realised it actually WAS!!!

12. Raena says:

This is one of those books that I’ll return to again and again, to study, to copy, to enjoy. It is simply beautiful!

13. Laura O says:

Very inspirational! I look through your book and make mental notes of how I can work to improve my own drawings. I love your depictions of ordinary items in your home. Must draw my own kitchen sink now. Thank you for your generosity in sharing.

14. Dragana says:

I LOVE every single page from your journal! Excellent!

15. Thank you for sharing your beautiful sketchbook–I thoroughly enjoyed looking through it.

16. LOVE that washing-up brush!

17. Marjorie Hollis says:

your work is exquisite! thank you so much for sharing it.

Copyright © 2017 Nina Johansson. All Rights Reserved.
No computers were harmed in the 0.113 seconds it took to produce this page.