Docs continued

docmartens_continued

I kept drawing on the spread with the Doc Martens, just one more spread now, and this book is full!

27 x 17 cm, Lamy Safaris with Noodler´s Lexington grey and Polar Black ink and watercolours on sketchbook spread.

14 Responses to “Docs continued”

1. Ellen says:

Excellent! As usual!

2. Jim says:

Excellent crosshatching and sketching.

3. I love it. The more mundane aspects of life brought together into a nice picture.

4. Leona says:

Very beautiful, love all the different textures you’ve created in your different uses of line!

5. I love it when the everyday things become art and you have done it well. Great art.

6. Excellent! I see you threw in everything including the kitchen sink! Great pages!

7. Nina, very elegant drawing on a beautiful spread.

8. Benedicte says:

Excellent, yes! I love cross hatching drawings, to look at and to do.

9. Lyn says:

Hi Nina, Your blog has changed since my last visit, love the sketchbooks! Beautiful work here!
    I have added a “How to” showing the process of making the dichroic glass jewelry I do. The Saturday, August 29, 2009 post. I think you had asked about it a long time ago. I’ve done some handmade chains and copper necklaces recently also.
    Continued success in all that you do!

10. Margaret says:

What super sketches. And I did laugh about the suspicious behaviour at the life class!

11. I love what you are doing over here Nina. I am new to you and like your style very much.

12. delph says:

That’s neat work! The spread looks great. Fabulous how you render the shine of things, I’m going to study your line work very seriously!

13. josu says:

just great!!
    you work so hard
    continue working and showing your work, thanks

No computers were harmed in the 0.246 seconds it took to produce this page.